Week 8 Progress

 I am very happy with my progress in this course so far. I am most proud of coming back and catching up in this course. At the beginning of the semester, I was having trouble finding time to complete the week's modules, but as time went on I was able to adjust recuperate. My weekly routine is now in tip top shape. The class assignments I enjoy the most are writing stories on Thursday's or the Micro-fiction extra credit option. Also, building my website and blog has gone excellent! The detailed instructions for every assignment was created beautifully by the course instructor!

I wouldn't want to change anything from my website, blog, or the structure of the class. 


An image of A$AP Ferg captioned "Always strive and prosper." From Zahra Kusar on Flickr.com. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to the Life of AJ

Comment Wall

Week 7 Story: Arjuna's Letter to Subhadra