My Storybook Favorites

 In D3M0N BR07H3RS, the author did an outstanding job attracting the audience using a unique title. The title caught my eye and it made me want to go ahead and read this blog. The author wasn't a choppy or straightforward story-teller. Rather, they kept me engaged because of the descriptive and detailed writing style. I was able to perceive the text like I was an adventuring with the characters that were visiting the temple. Towards the end of the introduction, the writing style used also complemented the blog. The author attempts to connect with the reader by foreshadowing the tale by using the stories or scriptures that were left. Nonetheless, I like the on-edge theme the story holds because it keeps readers that like suspense attained, such as me. 


The Karma Times really left me impressed. The writer uses the natural world fallacy, karma, as a first person character. Karma possesses a personality that accurately resembles the actual process of the natural world karma. The author then begins to apply the story using the character of Karma. The introduction's creative writing style makes this story stand out. 


I've Got A Job For You was the best story I read from all of the examples. To begin, the home page of the story is actually really great. The iMessage image and the text styled message caught my attention. I think it complements the story because of the attention it gets due to the high usage of apple products. It makes it almost relatable and it made me want to read more of the story. The introduction also kept be me very well engaged. I was also impressed by the way the author wrote the story using links to the next page. It's different. Overall, the writing style and the way the story website looks was intriguing. 


iPhone Message Alert used in I've Got A Job For You by Chris Weigel (2018)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to the Life of AJ

Comment Wall

Week 7 Story: Arjuna's Letter to Subhadra