My Favorite Place - Tulsa, Oklahoma

I have called Tulsa, Oklahoma home almost my entire life. After nearly two decades later, I moved away a couple hours for college. Time away from the city I call my own was pretty exciting and it was a much needed change. Although, after a month or so in my new apartment in a new city, I realized that Tulsa, Oklahoma is a place that I will never forget. It is amazing to think about the different memories, trials, and tribulations that I have experienced in one spot my entire life. That is why I would confidently say that Tulsa, Oklahoma is my favorite place. More specifically, Downtown Tulsa is most likely my favorite area within the city's limits and it is where I spend most my free and fun time at. It's an amazing and memorable experience because of the diverse and energetic ambiance Downtown Tulsa provides. Furthermore, I haven't planned ahead about where I would reside in the future, but Tulsa, Oklahoma will always be my favorite place because it shaped me into the person who I am today. 

Downtown Tulsa's skyline from OneOK Field in 2011 by vladxp.

Comments

  1. Tulsa is such a great city, and that's a great look at the skyline, AJ! I almost moved to Tulsa at a certain point when they were started up a new OU program there, but instead I've ended up teaching online (and now I actually live in North Carolina; we moved here for family reasons a while ago, but teaching online I got to keep my job, which is very nice!) -- anyway, yay for Tulsa! I'm sure this is not the only Tulsa post I am going to read today as I visit all the favorite places... :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to the Life of AJ

Comment Wall

Week 7 Story: Arjuna's Letter to Subhadra