Week 8 Reading and Writing

Overall, the reading and writing assignments are working out well for me. I enjoy reading the epics from India, thus I enjoy the time and effort I put into this class. I would say I am happy with my blog because my blog is full of writing from this class! The project website is turning out to be great! I was worried at the beginning of the semester when I read over the project because I didn't know if I would be motivated to create such a thing. But, now that I got the hang of the readings and the structure of the course, everything is sweet and simple. Looking back at my google site and blogger, I am content with my writing in this course. I think my biggest accomplishment was going that extra mile for my story's. When I actually try to write well I feel like my finished product does turn out pretty good. This course allows me to stay in shape with my writing skills. My favorite reading so far has to be the Ramayana because of Rama and Sita, my favorite characters. So far, the reading notes help me significantly for my stories. I specifically write my notes for the story I have in mind to retell. 


Rama and Sita from Vivian Richards on flickr.com. I chose this image because the Ramayana has been my favorite story in this course. Rama and Sita's story is so intriguing, thus I selected a picture that primarily show them. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to the Life of AJ

Comment Wall

Week 7 Story: Arjuna's Letter to Subhadra